The UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center presents the 2019 Anti-Cancer Challenge to benefit cancer research. Join us Saturday, June 8, at Aldrich Park on the UCI campus where participants can run, bike or walk for a cancer-free world!
This family event offers:
- 100-mile, 60-mile, 35-mile and 14-mile bike rides
- 5K and 10K run/walk for kids as well as adults
- Honor wall for cancer fighters
- Giveaways of official Anti-Cancer Challenge T-shirts, bags and medals
- Free lunch
- Free parking at the parking structure for the UCI Student Center
- Individual and team awards
Registration is required. Sign up today!
Packet pickup event: Friday, June 7, 3-7 p.m.
Pick up your bib, T-shirt and timing chip, and get ready for your challenge! Enjoy light appetizers and music. The packet pickup event is free and open to the public.
Check out the routes, event calendar and more at the Anti-Cancer Challenge website. We’ll see you on race day!
Already registered? Follow us on Facebook for updates!