The UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center presents the 2020 Anti-Cancer Challenge to benefit cancer research. Join us Saturday, June 6, at Aldrich Park on the UCI campus where participants can run, bike or walk for a cancer-free world!
This family event offers:
- 100-mile, 60-mile, 35-mile and 14-mile bike rides
- 5K and 10K run/walk for kids as well as adults
- Honor wall for cancer fighters
- Giveaways of official Anti-Cancer Challenge T-shirts, bags and medals
- Free lunch
- Free parking at the parking structure for the UCI Student Center
- Individual and team awards
Registration is required. Sign up today!
Check out the routes, event calendar and more at the Anti-Cancer Challenge website. We’ll see you on race day!
Already registered? Follow us on Facebook for updates!