Join the Parkinson’s Foundation for this free Zoom event on March 25 from 10 a.m. – noon. Open to people with Parkinson’s disease, their caregivers, families, friends and healthcare providers.
Learn how Parkinson’s research leads to better treatments and living a better life with the disease. Topics include:
- Differences between types of studies and trials
- Your rights as a participant
- How to find trusted research opportunities
- What new studies are underway
- Why diversity matters in research
Register today at parkinson.org ›
The event will include presentations by Parkinson’s disease experts:
- Claire Henchcliffe, MD, DPhil, Chair, Department of Neurology, UCI School of Medicine
- Irene Litvan, MD, FAAN, FANA, Director, Movement Disorders Center, UC San Diego Health, a Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence
Fun activities and raffles are included! If you are new to online learning or Zoom, we can arrange phone appointments in advance to show you how to join the meeting on March 25.
Learn more at parkinson.org ›