Join us for Precision Medicine: Applying New Technologies for Diagnosing and Treating Blood Cancer. Dinner will be provided.
You'll learn about:
- Precision medicine in blood cancer
- Technology that enables doctors to customize treatment for each patient and their cancer type
- The importance of discussing precision medicine and blood cancer treatment with your healthcare team
- Current precision medicine options for blood cancer patients
- Future research trends that can improve outcomes
- Supportive services, both locally and nationally
Our speakers are:
Event location and schedule
The event will be located at:
JT Schmidt's Restaurant
2610 E. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Event registration and dinner: 5:30 p.m.
- Program: 6-8 p.m.
This event is free, but registration is required by Nov. 7, 2018. Register today ›