If you are Medicare-eligible and want to learn more about your options and what UCI Health can offer, join one of our free virtual informational meetings.
At these sessions, we walk you through how Medicare works, enrollment periods, deadlines and plans that give you access to UCI Health doctors and more.
A UCI Health representative will host the Zoom meeting. A licensed insurance broker will explain plan-specific 2021 Medicare updates and answer questions. There is no obligation to enroll.
Once you RSVP, we will contact you to provide you the Zoom link for the class.
Upcoming Medicare education classes
Medicare insurance plans — UCI Health options for 2022
- Friday, Oct. 1, 5-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 4, 10-11 a.m. OR 5-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 10-11 a.m. OR 5-6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 8, 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 5-6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 22, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 3, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 23, 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30, 5-6 p.m.
Medicare basics & benefits
To register for the Medicare Basics & Benefits class, please call 714-456-2210 and leave a message with your name, phone number, email and the class date you would like to attend.
- Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022, 5-6:30 p.m.
For questions or to register by phone, please call 714-456-2210 and leave a message with your name, phone number and the class date you would like to attend. We will contact you to complete your registration.
Please note UCI Medicare Retiree-specific insurance options will not be covered in these sessions.