Hearing loss is considered a normal part of aging. But 200 years ago, there were no jet planes, no motorcycles, no lawnmowers, no rock concerts and no MP3 players to plug directly into our ears. Today, the assault on our ears comes from all directions and it is affecting our hearing. Dr. Hamid Djalilian will discuss ways to protect your hearing, how to recognize when are losing your hearing and what options are available if you are experiencing hearing loss. Djalilian is an expert in all conditions of the ear, including complex ear surgery, hearing loss and balance disorders.
May 18, 2020
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Friends Room, Central Library
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Lecture series details:
- Once a month on Monday Evenings between September to May
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and program is 7-8:30 p.m. lecture with Q&A
- Friends Room, Central Library, 1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- FREE Admission (a suggested donation of $10.00 is always appreciated)
- No Reservations required
- FREE parking in lot and in structure
The Newport Beach Public Library Foundation in collaboration with UCI Health is pleased to present the 2019 - 2020 season of Medicine in Our Backyard featuring an extraordinary group of renowned doctors and researchers on a wide range of topics from treating back pain to health equity to aging gracefully. The UCI doctors present the latest studies and newest technologies in an engaging public forum. Come learn with us!