Join us at an educational conference for health professionals working in Neonatal ICU, perinatal care and pediatrics.
Attendees will learn more about the importance of communicating and collaborating as a team when working with families experiencing the loss of a pregnancy, baby or child.
- Stress management and self-care exercises for healthcare providers
- Parent panel: sharing their perspectives
- Creating, enduring, persevering:
A deconstruction of legacy-building
- Communication with compassion: Inter-professional collaboration and communication
- Post Partum: Working with families after loss
This conference is open to physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists, social workers, case managers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, child life specialists and chaplains. The conference includes 7.5 hours of CEU credits and a continental breakfast and lunch.
The conference fee for UCI Health employees is $65 before Jan. 13, 2015. Registration after Jan. 13, 2015, is $80.
The conference fee for all others is $115 before Jan. 13, 2015. Registration after Jan. 13, 2015, is $130.
To register for the Orange County Women and Children's Palliative Care Conference, mail your completed registration form and payment to the address on the flier ›