UCI Health offers a monthly support group for people with advanced heart failure, those who have ventricular assist device (VAD) implants or those who are in need of one. The meeting is being held online until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Discover how to live well with a heart condition. In these monthly meetings, we:
- Share experiences
- Learn more about therapies for advanced heart failure
- Exchange resources
- Gain knowledge and problem solve
- Provide mutual support and empowerment
We also invite guest speakers and experts to discuss various topics and answer questions.
When: 3:30-4:30 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month.
Where: A Zoom link will be emailed to participants. (You may join the meetings via video or phone. You may also just listen if you’re not ready to participate.)
To join: Leave a voice message at 714-456-7514 or email email@example.com. Please provide your name, phone number and email address and a Zoom link will be sent to you.
What you need to join the group:
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer with a video camera and microphone
- A valid email address
- Download the Zoom application to your device