Learning OnDemand is the free e-learning platform available to all employees of UCI Health.
- Learn any subject or skill with access to thousands of e-books, hundreds of videos, and dozens of courses.
- Get your next promotion with resources designed for your professional skills growth and leadership development.
- You choose what and when you want to learn on this mobile-ready 24/7 learning platform.
- Benefit from specialized training for a certificate such as the SPHR, PMP, Microsoft Office Professional, and many more.
- Use this resource as your go-to library where you can learn just about anything related to business.
How do I use Learning OnDemand?
If you're the type who likes to dive in and explore right away, click the login button to get started.
Otherwise, follow the instructions below to use Learning OnDemand.
Once you login, there are two ways to access learning materials:
- E-Learning Catalog. Click on the E-LEARNING CATALOG button, which directs you to a list of subjects and skills categorized by the ARIISE values and Organizational Competencies. This method of exploring what to learn is highly recommended for first-time visitors or for those who are not sure exactly what learning material they are looking for.
- Search & Learn. Use the SEARCH & LEARN box to find a subject or skill you are interested in exploring. For example, if you want to brush up on your Microsoft Excel skills, type "Microsoft Excel" in the search box and click the Search button. You can then filter your search results by clicking on the text links: books, videos, courses, etc.
Learn more about Learning OnDemand and how to use it effectively ›