UC Learning Center
UC Learning Center is the learning management system for both mandatory and optional training for UC system employees.
While there, you can also:
- Complete annual compliance and other mandatory courses from the comfort of your desk and on your own time.
- Register for clinical training instructor-led courses to earn CEs for your license renewal. Course topics include cardiac surgery, critical and progressive care, med-surg nursing, perinatal/neonatal, neuroscience and the med-surg certification review course.
- Register for American Heart Association (AHA) courses to be recertified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). All courses are for current employees only.
- Register for a staff or leadership development instructor-led course such as The Oz Principle, Accountability Training, Project Management, Management Development Program and Leading Change.
- Register for the People Management Series, a computer-based training course you can take on your own time.
- Add off site, non-UC Irvine courses to the self-reported training and print a transcript of your training.
For questions regarding the UC Learning Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org.