Personalized patient care
Our staff will work with you to discuss your treatment plan, educate you on your medication and help you improve your health with your therapy.
Collaboration with your healthcare providers
We work with your healthcare providers as a team to make sure any issues or barriers to your treatment are resolved appropriately and in a timely manner.
Our Patient Management Program (PMP) is voluntary and provided to you at no cost. Our staff will reach out to you regularly to check that:
- You are tolerating your medication
- You receive your refills on time
- Your needs during treatment are being met
Learn more about the PMP ›
Benefits and financial assistance
Specialty medications can be expensive. We will help you explore every option available. We will provide you with information on your prescription insurance benefits and assist in the application process for financial assistance programs.
We offer fast and convenient delivery to your home, workplace or location you prefer. Our staff will contact you to set up a delivery method. Other options include pickup at the pharmacy and delivery to you in clinic.
Our pharmacy staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions and address your concerns.
Therapies we manage include:
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel disease and other gastrointestinal conditions
- Infectious diseases, such as Hepatitis B
- Rheumatic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- Neurological conditions, such as multiple sclerosis
- Growth hormones
- Immunology and allergies
Our welcome packet ensures you have all the information you need regarding:
- Our services
- Therapies managed
- Medication disposal
- Concerns and errors
- Your safety
Download the welcome packet ›
To help us provide you with high-quality care, please contact us if:
- You have questions or concerns about your medication
- You have an allergic reaction or side effects from your medication
- There is a change in your medication use
- Your contact information or delivery address has changed
- You need to check the status of your delivery
- You need to reschedule your delivery
- There is a delay in receiving your medication
- You have any questions about storage conditions
- You have any questions or concerns about our specialty pharmacy service
Please contact your physician if you have any concerns about your health. If you need immediate attention, visit the emergency room or call 911.
Get directions, hours and contact information ›