Rehab Academic and Mentorship Program
The UCI Health Rehab Academic and Mentorship Program (RAMP) is a two-week intensive program for undergraduate college students interested in a career in rehabilitation services — physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
This program aims to provide an enriching experience for students who will shadow therapists in various settings, participate in lectures on important rehabilitation topics and receive guidance in preparing graduate school applications.
RAMP will give students a deeper understanding of therapy and its role in healthcare, as well as help them build connections at a world-class academic medical center.
An outstanding candidate for this program will meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled currently in a four-year university (sophomores and juniors preferred)
- Have a minimum 3.3 GPA
- Be motivated and eager to learn about rehabilitation disciplines
- Volunteer experience in a hospital setting is a plus, but not required
- Commit to training eight hours a day, Monday through Friday, for two consecutive weeks
To be scheduled
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form below
- Submit unofficial transcript
- Submit resume (optional)
- Selected applicants will be invited for an interview
101 The City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868
Program is free for accepted applicants.
Questions? Please email email@example.com