The gynecology specialists at UCI Health combine compassionate care with state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatments for disorders of the reproductive system.
Their expertise is unmatched and has continually led UC Irvine Medical Center, Orange County’s only university hospital, to be ranked among the nation’s top hospitals for gynecologic care by U.S. News & World Report.
To make an appointment, call us at 714-456-2911.
Our gynecology team includes some of the most prominent physicians in the nation who treat gynecologic cancers and diseases of the reproductive tract. Among them are founding members of the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG). This national cooperative is dedicated to the advancement of clinical research and training for the treatment of female reproductive-tract cancers.
The world-class physicians on our team are:
Conditions we treat
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovary disease
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Reproductive infectious diseases
- Routine examinations and screenings, including Pap smears, mammogram referrals, MRI, ultrasound, colonoscopy, bone density studies
- Sexual dysfunction
- Surgical interventions, including open surgery, robotic and laparoscopic, for fibroid tumors and endometriosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids and other noncancerous tumors of the female reproductive tract
- Vulvar/vaginal conditions
UC Irvine Medical Center is equipped with the latest in testing modalities to identify the cause of reproductive tract disorders.
These include specialized laboratory analyses, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Our physicians are at the forefront of new surgical methods, including minimally invasive endoscopic procedures and other alternatives to hysterectomies.
To make an appointment with one of physicians, call 714-456-2911.