- UCI Health dermatologists are among the best in Orange County, and many of them are regularly recognized by their peers as Best Doctors in America®.
- Most of our dermatologists have undergone additional training in the treatment of blistering disorders, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, port-wine stains, complex dermatology and skin cancer, including melanoma.
- We are the only center in Orange County and among only a handful in the country to offer specialized care for patients with vitiligo, including light therapy, laser therapy and skin grafting.
- We have Orange County’s only dermatopathology laboratory, which is the leading diagnostic resource for community doctors.
- We offer extensive services to diagnose and treat all types of skin cancer, including basal and squamous cell cancers, and melanoma.
- Physicians around Southern California and beyond regularly seek our expertise and send us their most complex and challenging cases.
- Our surgeons who are trained in the Mohs surgical technique have decades of experience in tumor-mapping, tumor recognition and reconstruction after surgery.
- Our laser surgeons are leaders in the design and development of lasers to treat a wide range of skin conditions.
- We are the only center in Orange County to offer the complete range of photo therapy services for dermatology patients. Our fully functioning light therapy unit provides narrow band UVB therapy, UVA therapy, localized hand and foot light therapy, and excimer laser therapy.
This unit is staffed not only by trained nursing staff, but also by our award-winning dermatologists, who are specifically trained in photo therapy and are available to answer patient questions.
At UCI Health, our training, techniques and wealth of experience in skin care make the difference in our patients’ outcomes.
We not only understand the tools we use, we also teach the physicians of the future how to use them.
Our board-certified UCI Health dermatologists use state-of-the-art technology grounded in the latest research to treat more than 3,000 conditions affecting the skin, hair, nail and veins, including:
Learn more about the innovative treatments our UCI Health dermatologists offer ›
Our highly trained UCI Health dermatologists are experts in providing comprehensive and compassionate care for all pediatric, adolescent and adult dermatological problems.
They are board certified and have extensive expertise in the most advanced techniques and treatments for conditions of the skin, nails and hair.
Our dermatology specialists include:
- Linda T. Doan, MD
- Anand K. Ganesan, MD
- Ling Gao, MD
- Sergei A. Grando, MD
- Ronald M. Harris, MD
- Kristen M. Kelly, MD
- Christina N. Kraus, MD
- Vivian T. Laquer, MD
- Bonnie A. Lee, MD
- Patrick K. Lee, MD
- Kenneth G. Linden, MD
- Brent C. Martin, MD
- Natasha Mesinkovska, MD, PhD
- Michelle S. Min, MD
- Nathan Rojek, MD
- Jessica Shiu, MD
- Melissa L. Shive, MD
- Janellen Smith, MD
- Christopher B. Zachary, MD