Dr. Kristen Kelly is a board-certified dermatologist with more than 15 years of experience using lasers to treat vascular birthmarks, including port-wine stains and hemangiomas. She also specializes in cutaneous vascular lesions, skin cancer and other skin conditions, including acne and sun damage. She also is skilled in imaging technologies for accurate diagnosis of skin cancer.
Kelly, who is the only dermatologist at the world-renowned UCI Health Beckman Laser Institute & Medical Clinic, is a member of the International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies and has lectured widely on the treatment of vascular lesions.
She also is at the forefront of research in the treatment of these vascular skin conditions, and is versed in the use of the latest technologies, techniques and treatments.
View this doctor's academic profile ›
Speakers Bureau Topics
- Acne: pathogenesis and treatment
- Birthmarks: diagnosis and treatment
- Cutaneous disease angiogenesis
- Dermatologic diagnoses for primary care physicians
- Hemangiomas: diagnosis and treatment
- Hypervascular skin lesions
- Laser skin surgery
- Pediatric laser surgery
- Port-wine stain: diagnosis and treatment
- Skin cancer: diagnosis and management
- Sun damage: description, prevention