UCI Health Blood Donor Center — Irvine
Beginning Sept. 20, 2021
Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed Friday through Sunday)
When you arrive
- From Campus Drive, turn onto West Peltason Drive and immediately move into the left lane.
- Turn left on Pereira Drive.
- Turn left into the Student Center parking structure. Do not stop at the kiosk or to speak with the attendant.
- You will enter on the second floor and park on floors three through six in any unmarked space. Please take a photo of your license plate so we can create a virtual permit once you arrive at the donor center.
- The Student Center is located directly across from the parking structure. Enter through the glass doors and go straight back. When you see the large electronic sign, go left and follow the signs on the wall to the donor center.
- We are located on Level 1 of the Student Center inside the Courtyard Study Lounge, room B106, downstairs from Starbucks and the bookstore.
- Enter through the glass doors around the corner from the ATMs, next to the small electronic sign.
- Go down the stairs, all the way through the courtyard and take the first door on your right.
Use the interactive UCI campus map at map.uci.edu to get directions whether you're coming from off or on campus. Once you access the map link below, click the arrow icon at the top of the box to request directions from your current location.
Access the UCI campus interactive map with the Student Center pinpointed ›
Call us at 949-824-2662 if you have any difficulty.