UCI Health Sports Medicine Services offers the best care and treatment for athletes and fitness enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels. We focus on injury prevention and provide personalized treatment to ensure that you remain in optimal health as you pursue your favorite activities.
Having a sports medicine physician who is readily available in case you are injured — and knows your history — takes the worry out of your workout.
For more information or to schedule an appointment at one of our five locations, please call 949-824-8600 or 714-456-7012.
Our approach to your treatment is multidisciplinary, meaning that when necessary, we work with other specialists to provide the most effective care.
Conditions we treat include:
- Foot pain
- Hip Injuries
- Impingement, bursitis, tendinitis
- Knee ligament tears
- Labrum tears
- Meniscus tears
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Nerve entrapment and neuromas
- Surgical and non-surgical removal of calcific tendinitis
Medical treatment options:
- Preseason clearance for sports participation in healthy patients or those with medical complications
- Joint and soft tissue injections
- Ultrasound evaluations of joints and soft tissues
- Viscosupplementation and platelet-rich plasma injections
Surgical treatment options:
- Knee ligament and meniscus surgery
- Shoulder, elbow, hip and knee arthroscopy
- Shoulder stabilization surgery
- Tendon repairs
- Tommy John surgery
The specialists at UCI Health Sports Medicine Services are experienced in orthopedics, family medicine and sports medicine for all ages.
Our sports medicine specialists include: