Lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last with HMR® (Health Management Resources), a clinically proven diet and lifestyle-change program designed to help people who want to lose a lot of weight.
More than just a diet, all-inclusive HMR plans also provide the education, support and accountability to help you make — and keep — healthier habits.
Fast, motivating weight loss
For the past several years, U.S. News & World Reporthas ranked the program, created by HMR and offered by UCI Health, as a No. 1 Best Fast Weight-Loss Diet.1
Losing weight quickly is motivating and it can help you stick to your diet longer.
How the program works
- Lose weight quickly. Take a break from food decisions and stay full with a nutritionally complete plan using HMR weight-loss foods. (Fruits and vegetables are included on some plans.)
- Learn new skills. Using the principles of behavioral science, learn how to make new routines around healthier eating and physical activity.
- Get coaching and support. Weekly classes, digital resources and a mobile app provide extra support and accountability.
- Maintain after the diet. Reduce reliance on HMR foods and transition to a long-term healthy eating plan.
Now more options:
Choose the weight-loss option that works best for you. Join us for online weekly meetings, or do the program on your own at home with delivery of HMR foods and materials (available with or without group phone coaching).
HMR's premiere program offers the fastest weight loss and highest level of support.
- Average weight loss: 43-66 pounds in 12-26 weeks2
- Medical supervision if needed
- Inspiration and connection with fellow members through weekly classes
- Extra insights and follow-up from your health coach each week
- A team of weight management professionals dedicated to your success
Healthy Solutions plan
If your schedule makes it difficult to attend weekly, lose weight at home with the Healthy Solutions® plan:
- Average weight loss: 23 lbs. at 12 weeks, 28 lbs. at 28 weeks3
- Convenient home delivery of HMR foods and program materials
- Weekly group coaching by phone (optional)
- Digital support through the HMR app to stay on track
We partner with HMR's national team of health coaches to deliver the at-home program. When you use the link below to join the at-home plan or purchase HMR foods online, HMR will associate you with our program.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 949-824-8770.
You may also sign up for a free, no-obligation informational video ›
1UCI Health is an official licensee of the HMR Program, a nonsurgical, clinic-based diet. U.S. News & World Report's Best Diets 2019 panel of nutrition experts ranked the HMR Program, which UCI Health licenses, but did not evaluate any products or services of UCI Health itself.
2Clinic results (in-person): Average weight loss is 43-66 lbs. for the Decision-Free® plan with medical supervision, and 28-37.5 lbs. for the Healthy Solutions® plan, based on research studies conducted in people who completed between 12-26 weeks.
3At-home results: Average weight loss for the Healthy Solutions at Home® program with phone coaching is 23 lbs. at 12 weeks and 28 lbs. at 26 weeks for those who completed the program. (This is also available as a digital plan without phone support).
With our Weight Management Program, you can work individually with a registered dietitian to become the healthiest version of yourself and live life to the fullest.
Our dietitians work with people of all ages and diagnoses. They are licensed professionals who are credentialed with UCI Health. The benefits of consulting with a registered dietitian include:
- Disease management and prevention
- Improved mood and sleep
- Increased energy, reduced fatigue
- Guidance to reaching peak performance for athletic training
- Virtual and in-person consultation
Discover a personal long-term healthy eating plan for you and your family. Ensure that you are fueling your body with the macro and micro nutrients your body needs. Your health is the best gift you can give yourself and those you love!
Call today and speak directly to a team member: 949-824-8770
We will look into your insurance coverage and let you know if you need an authorization or referral. We also offer a discounted self-pay rate.
Our Health Weight Management team includes physicians, nurse practitioners and registered dietitians who are here to help you achieve your goals.
Our core team includes:
- Chau Ngo, MD — Medical Director
- Katie Rankell, RD
- Kelly Rubenstein, RD
- Natalia Ullrich, RD
- Suzan Varga — Exercise Physiologist
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-824-8770 to contact a team member.
A healthy body mass index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 24.9. If you're unsure of your BMI, use the calculator below.
If your BMI is above the healthy range and you'd like to lose weight, call 949-824-8770 to sign up for a free information session to learn more about the Weight Management Program.
You may also fill out our online registration form ›