On Saturday, Oct. 7, the 2023 UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge will take place at UCI Aldrich Park for another year of festivities dedicated to raising funds and awareness for critical cancer research. Participants are invited to join in person or virtually when they register to ride, run, walk or volunteer.
How can you get involved?
- Ride: Choose from four different bike routes (14-, 35-, 60- or 100-miles) throughout Orange County or our new mountain bike route.
- Run/Walk: Bring your friends and family to run/walk a 5K or 10K around the beautiful UC Irvine campus.
- Volunteer: The UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge would not be possible without its amazing team of event day volunteers.
- Participate Virtually: Select from a list of virtual challenges or create your own and help raise awareness about the importance of cancer research no matter where you are.
- Donate: One hundred percent of participant-raised funds go directly to cancer research.
Register today at anti-cancerchallenge.org
Every participant-raised dollar supports pilot projects and early phase clinical trials that help provide insights into cancer prevention, treatment and cures – to save lives.
Since 2017, the UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge community has helped raise over $3.6 million to support research at the UCI Health Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Through a partnership with Children’s Health of Orange County (CHOC), a portion of the funds is dedicated to pediatric cancer research.
Starting in May, you can learn more about the impact of supporting the UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge by attending our free lead-up events, which will include virtual research updates, educational webinars, rallies, lab tours and a research reception. All lead-up events are open to the public.
Learn more at anti-cancerchallenge.org ›
Already registered? Follow us on Facebook for updates!