Are you considering bariatric surgery?
Losing weight can be difficult. If you struggle with obesity and related health problems, and you have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight, bariatric surgery may be right for you.
Join one of our monthly virtual seminars and get your questions answered by one of our surgeons. These seminars, hosted via Zoom, provide a one-hour introduction on the impact of obesity and the effect on individual health. The sessions will discuss medical and surgical options for overall health improvement, emphasizing bariatric surgery.
During these seminars, we'll discuss:
- Obesity's impact on individual health
- The comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to weight loss
- Medical options for weight loss, including an introduction to available medications
- Introduction to bariatric surgery options, operations and considerations
- Bariatric surgery expectations and outcomes
Seminars occur on the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. Use the form below to register for an upcoming class.
Free to attend.
Registration is required. Please call 714-456-6185 or 888-717-4463 or email email@example.com