Life Resources Program (LRP)
The Life Resources Program (LRP) is a free, confidential benefit that can assist employees with personal or work-related problems before they adversely affect their health or job performance.
The LRP professional's role is to help employees with problem identification, assessment and referral to treatment providers and community resources that may help with the resolution of their problem.
GuidanceResources, the LRP service provider, can assist with concerns such as:
- Marital conflict
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Conflict at work
- Depression or anxiety
- Stress management
- Family relationships
- Financial, legal or consumer concerns
- Referrals to community resources
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Grieving loss
- Personal decision-making
For assistance, please visit the Life Resources Program webpage, or call LRP directly – 844-824-3273.
If you prefer, you can also contact an LRP counselor through the website for a virtual session. GuidanceResources is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for both crisis and non-crisis circumstances.
When registering on the GuidanceResources website, use the organization web ID: UCILRP.
Access GuidanceResources online
GuidanceResources is our one stop for expert information on the issues that matter most to you: relationships, work, school, children, wellness, legal, financial, free time and more. Site features include:
- Timely articles, HelpSheets, tutorials, streaming videos and self-assessments
- "Ask the Expert" personal responses to your questions
- Child care, elder care, attorney and financial planner searches
Here's how to get started:
- Go to GuidanceResources ›
- Click "member log-in"
- Register as a new user
- Use organization web ID: UCILRP