Our Healthy Living class series will help you discover how to live well and equip you with the tools you need to improve your life and well-being. These classes are being held online until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This series will help you:
- Gain knowledge on important health topics
- Exchange resources
- Solve problems
- Provide mutual support
- Empower you to take charge of your health
When: 3-4 p.m. every other Tuesday
Where: Sessions are being held online. A Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants.
Topics and dates:
- Heart Health — March 2
- Get Support — March 16
- Manage Stress — March 30
- Burn More Calories — April 13
- Shop & Cook Healthy — April 27
- Find Time for Fitness — May 11
Registration is required. Class dates and times may change without notice.
Register: For more information or to register, leave a voice message at 714-456-7514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, phone number and email address. A Zoom link will be sent to you.
What you will need to join the group:
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer with a video camera and microphone
- A valid email address
- Download the Zoom application to your device