We have a mission at UCI Health Family Health Center — Anaheim: to improve the health and well-being of our patients by providing high-quality, accessible and comprehensive primary care to every member of the family, from newborns and children to teens and older adults.
The Family Health Center in Anaheim is a community health center affiliated with UC Irvine Medical Center and UCI School of Medicine.
View the accessibility features of this location ›
- Whole-family healthcare, including diagnosis and treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, childhood illnesses, pregnancy and many other conditions
- Children’s healthcare, including well-child care, school physicals, diagnosis and treatment of infections and care for children with special needs
- Healthcare for women, including prenatal care, family planning and Pap tests
- Immunizations (during doctor’s visits)
- Same-day appointments
- Nutritional counseling
- Social services
- Bilingual staff *
* Onsite translation assistance is available. Languages include — but are not limited to — Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin/Chinese and Farsi.
You can schedule a new patient visit, physical exam or same-day appointments by calling 888-456-7002.
Depending on your health insurance coverage, we may be able to help you make an appointment with a specialist. To avoid delays, please be familiar with your insurance plan.
Insurance & Billing:
UCI Family Health Center — Anaheim accepts many insurance plans. Depending on your plan, you may be asked for a co-payment at the time of your office visit. A sliding fee scale isavailable for low-income patients.
At each visit, please provide a copy of your current health insurance card(s) or your eligibility letter of current coverage. If you have billing questions, call 714-456-6324. Please tell us if you change your address or your home or work telephone number.
After-Hours Care & Emergencies:
We have a physician on call after hours and on weekends for urgent questions. Call us at 888-456-7002.
In the event of a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest urgent care center or emergency room.
Learn more about us