View the accessibility features at this location ›
No appointment needed
Hours (except holidays*)
- Monday — 8 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- Tuesday — 8 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday through Friday — 8 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
* Walk-in Care Services is closed on all major holidays, including Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day.
We offer immediate care for patients ages 2 and up, including seniors. We treat all minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Cold, fever and flu symptoms
- Earaches and headaches
- Bites and minor burns
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains, breaks and fractures
- Urinary tract infections
- Mild cuts and abrasions
- Nausea, vomiting and dizziness
- Mild breathing difficulty or mild asthma
- Eye irritation or redness
Our electronic medical records system ensures that your medical history is at our fingertips, and allows for seamless coordination with your primary care physician.