Our mission at UCI Health Family Health Center — Santa Ana is to improve the health and well-being of our patients by providing high-quality, accessible and comprehensive primary care to every member of the family, from newborns and children to teens and older adults.
We are is a community health center affiliated with UC Irvine Medical Center and UCI School of Medicine.
View the accessibility features of this location ›
- Healthcare for the whole family, including diagnosis and treatment of diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, childhood illnesses, pregnancy and many other conditions
- Children’s healthcare, including well-child care, school physicals, diagnosis and treatment of infections and care for children with special needs
- Healthcare for women, including Pap tests, breast exams, family planning and prenatal care
- Immunizations (during doctor’s appointments)
- Same-day appointments
- Dental care
- Laboratory tests
- Nutritional counseling
- Social services
- Bilingual staff *
* Onsite translation assistance is available. Languages include — but are not limited to — English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin/Chinese and Farsi.
Schedule a new patient visit, physical exam or a same-day appointment by calling us at 888-456-7002.
Depending on your health insurance coverage, we may be able to help you make an appointment with a specialist. To avoid delays, please be familiar with your insurance plan.
Insurance & Billing
UCI Health Family Health Center —Santa Ana accepts many insurance plans. Depending on your plan, you may be asked for a co-payment at the time of your office visit. A sliding fee scale is available for low-income patients.
At each visit, please provide a copy of your current health insurance card(s) or your eligibility letter of current coverage. If you have billing questions, call 714-456-6324. Please tell us if you change your address or your home or work telephone number.
Learn more about us