This class is being held virtually via Zoom until further notice.
UCI Health stroke prevention classes provide education to the community about the signs and symptoms of stroke, as well as ways to prevent and treat stroke.
Classes are held from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the last Wednesday of every other month, beginning March 30, 2022.
In the stroke prevention class, you will learn:
- What is stroke?
- What the risk factors are for stroke
- How you can reduce your risk
We want to help you prevent stroke!
Cost is free to attend.
Registration is recommended for the stroke prevention classes and the stroke support group, which are held online via Zoom.Stroke support group sessions and prevention classes are held online via Zoom.
To register for the Stroke Prevention Class and/or the Stroke Support Group, call 1-866- STROKE-3 or 1-866-787-6533.
What you will need for your online class:
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer with a video camera and microphone
- A valid email address
- Download Zoom application to your device