Dr. Robert H. Lee is a board-certified UCI Health gastroenterologist who specializes in swallowing disorders, gastroparesis and the management of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
His clinical interests include esophageal disorders and esophageal cancer, as well as reflux disorders. He also is interested in outcomes-based research.
Lee earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Mich., where he also completed an internship and residency in internal medicine. He went on to complete a fellowship in gastroenterology at UC San Diego School of Medicine, where he also received a master’s degree in clinical research.
He sees patients at the Chao Family Comprehensive Digestive Disease Center in Orange.
View this physician's faculty profile ›
Speakers Bureau Topics
- Constipation (Chronic) and Defecatory Disorders
- Extra-Esophageal GERD
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- GI Potpourri: IBS, H. Pylori, GERD
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease
- Non-Cardiac Chest Pain
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Swallowing Disorders / Dysphagia