Before Your Visit
Visiting us for the first time?
We ask that you help us by providing as much information as you can regarding your current condition and any ongoing treatment(s) that you may have had.
This will ensure that all of your needs, issues and questions are addressed during your appointment.
On your first visit, bring with you:
Thank you for assisting us in providing you with the best possible care. We look forward to meeting you.
- New Patient Questionnaire (PDF).
- All medical records (within the past six months).
- Any tests and/or reports.
- All scans, X-rays, MRIs, EMGs, films or CDs containing such material.
- List of your current medications. Be ready to discuss your prescribed medications, including how much you take and how often you take them. We also encourage bringing in your actual medications for our review.
- List of all your health concerns, questions and issues.