We treat a wide range of sleep issues and disorders, including:
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Drowsy driving
- Excessive sleepiness
- Pediatric sleep problems
- Restless leg syndrome and other sleep-related movement disorders
- Sleep apnea
Your first appointment will last about one hour. You may need a sleep study to help diagnose your disorder.
Some patients can do the sleep study at home, while others will need to have it performed in our offices.
In-lab sleep studies
If your physician orders an in-lab sleep study, it will be scheduled either overnight or for an 8-10 hour period during the day.
Sleep studies are painless, noninvasive and done under the supervision of a trained professional.
At-home sleep studies
If you are eligible for a home sleep study, you will be given equipment to use overnight.
All sleep study results are available within a few days. This information will help your physician create a treatment plan based on your unique situation and needs.
Our board-certified sleep physicians and sleep medicine specialists work as a team to provide a broad spectrum of treatments, individualized to each patient. Our team includes:
- Ruth Benca, MD, PhD — Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
- Cheryl Hoyme, NP — Nurse Practitioner
- KyoungBin Im, MD — Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
- Rami Khayat, MD — Medical Director, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Ariel Neikrug, PhD — Sleep Psychologist
- Douglas K. Trask, MD — Otolaryngology
If you are a physician who would like to refer a patient for evaluation by our team, please complete our referral form ›