The fifth annual UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge — a ride, run and walk to support cancer research at the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center — will again be held as a virtual series of events beginning June 19 and leading up to the big finish: Challenge Day on Aug. 14.
Whether you ride, run or walk on Aug. 14 — or take part in the virtual events and fitness challenges leading up it — your participation and fundraising WILL help to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer.
One hundred percent of the money you raise goes to the most promising cancer research by our physicians and scientists – individuals who will stop at nothing to defeat cancer.
Register today at anti-cancerchallenge.org ›
All registrants receive a welcome kit with the Anti-Cancer Challenge event guide, a window cling and running belt.
Family-friendly Anti-Cancer Challenge activities kick off June 19 with an eight-week program of virtual events that includes:
- Educational webinars with renowned UCI Health faculty on genetics, skin health, digestive health, nutrition and wellness
- Fitness training events
- Weekly fitness challenges, where participants track their miles for bragging rights and prizes
On Challenge Day, Aug. 14, participants can head out on their own or with their team to ride, run or walk to raise funds for cancer research.
Milestone fundraising prizes include:
- $25 – Kids’ T-shirt/medal
- $50 – T-shirt/medal
- $500 – VIP jersey (riders) or hat (run/walkers)
- $1,000 – $25 Dunkin’ Donuts e-gift card
- $2,500 – 2 Anaheim Ducks tickets
- $5,000 – 2 Los Angeles Angels tickets
- $7,500 – Special gift from Monster Energy
- $10,000 – Two-night staycation at the Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
Learn more at anti-cancerchallenge.org ›
Already registered? Follow us on Facebook for updates!