The Newborn Care class scheduled for May 8 will be held via Zoom. There will not be an in-person class.
Join the Zoom class here ›
Here is a list of links of online resources that may be helpful to you at this time:
Pregnant women in their last trimester of pregnancy and their birth partners are invited to come learn more about caring for a newborn baby.
Topics of discussion include:
- Infant feeding
- Normal newborn appearance
- Signs and symptoms of illness
Cost is free to attend.
Registration is required. Call 657-282-6357 or register online.
Class dates, times and locations may change without notice.
Nursing students from community schools can attend this class without registration. Please do not register online if you are a nursing student. Requirements for students:
- Bring student ID
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to make sure there is room in the class
- Notify the instructor that you are a student at the beginning of class
- Dress appropriately in nursing uniform or business casual attire