Dr. Adrian Preda is a UCI Health psychiatrist who specializes in adult psychiatry. His clinical and research focus is on schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, cognitive disorders and clinical trials.
He earned his medical degree at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest, Romania. He completed an internship in psychiatry at University of Rochester in Rochester, N.Y., followed by a residency in psychiatry at Yale University in New Haven, Conn., where he served as chief resident at Yale New Haven Hospital. He held academic appointments at Yale and University of Texas Southwestern before joining the UCI School of Medicine.
Preda sees patients at the UCI Health Neuropsychiatric Center in Orange.
View this physician's faculty profile ›
Speakers Bureau Topics
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Advances in Diagnosis & Treatment
- Art and Science of the Medical Interview
- Art and Science of the Psychiatric Interview
- Bipolar Disorder: Advances in Diagnosis & Treatment
- Depression: Advances in Diagnosis & Treatment
- Depression in Primary Care
- Meditation and Mental Health
- Old Age Memory Loss: Diagnostic Approach & Treatment
- Physician's Disruptive Behavior, Who is Mad? Understanding and Coping
- Psychiatry and Spirituality
- Psychiatry for the Primary Care Physician
- Psychopharmacology Update
- Psychopharmacology Update for Primary Care
- Schizophrenia, Advances in Diagnosis & Treatment
- Schizophrenia, Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- Stress and the Relaxation Response
- Stress in the Work Place, Coping
- Stress Management for Physicians