Dr. Faysal A. Yafi is board-certified urologist and medical director of the Men's Health Center at the UCI Health Center for Urological Care.
He specializes in erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism, Peyronie’s disease, prosthetic surgery, male voiding dysfunction, male infertility and other men's health conditions.
Yafi earned his medical degree from the American University of Beirut, followed by an internship in general surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. He then completed a residency in urology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, followed by a two-year fellowship in andrology, sexual medicine and prosthetics at Tulane University in New Orleans, La.
He has an avid interest in both basic and clinical research. He has written more than 70 peer-reviewed publications and book chapters, and has received multiple national and international awards and recognitions. He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and an active member of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA), the International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), the American Society of Andrology, the American Urological Association (AUA) and the Société Internationale d’Urologie (SIU).
Yafi sees patients in Newport Beach and Orange.
View this physician's faculty profile ›
Speakers Bureau topics:
- Artificial urinary sphincter, simple
- Artificial urinary sphincter, complex
- Ejaculatory dysfunction, treatment options
- Erectile dysfunction, advanced diagnostic tools
- Erectile dysfunction, treatment algorithms
- Erectile dysfunction, post-prostatectomy management
- Hypogonadism, diagnosis and treatment
- Penile prosthesis, simple
- Penile prosthesis, complex
- Peyronie's disease, non-surgical management
- Peyronie's disease, surgical management
- Sexual dysfunction following radiation therapy for cancer
- Testosterone replacement therapy, risks and benefits