The UCI Health Administrative Fellowship is an intensive one-year, hands-on experience that aims to develop future healthcare leaders through immersion in the academic medical center environment.
Under the direction and supervision of the CEO and COO, the fellow will support key hospital and system-based initiatives through meaningful project work. Throughout the year, the fellow will develop relevant leadership and technical skills while broadening their exposure to the healthcare system more generally.
In order for your application to be considered, complete the online application and upload the following documents in PDF format:
Statement of Purpose — Address how you will contribute to diversity, equity and inclusion at UCI Health
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current official or non-official academic transcript
Mid-September to mid-October: Applications accepted through Oct. 16, 2020
- Mid-October to early November: Select group of candidates participate in telephone and video interviews
- Early November: Offer extended to selected candidate by Nov. 9, 2020
- July: Administrative Fellowship begins July 1, 2021
For questions about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org