The UCI Health Administrative Fellowship is a 12-month, project-based experience that aims to develop future healthcare leaders through immersion in an academic health system environment. Under the guidance of the UCI Health chief executive officer and chief operating officer, the fellow will support key hospital and health system-based initiatives and projects.
This is a paid, contract position with benefits. Applications will be coordinated through the UCI Health internal job posting system. Selected candidates must be able to provide proof of work authorization or legal right to work.
This position requires the completion of an MHA, MBA, MPH or other master's degree in a related field between July 1, 2022, and July 1, 2024.
Candidates finishing master's degree programs requiring an administrative residency after completing classroom curricula are eligible to apply.
Candidates should have:
- A strong interest in healthcare administration
- Excellent written or oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- The ability to work both independently and in team settings
- The skills essential to the successful performance of assigned duties
For more information regarding the Administrative Fellowship, please refer to the full job description in the UCI Health internal job posting system.
To be considered for the UCI Health Administrative Fellowship, please complete the online application through the UCI Health website and upload all the required documents listed below in one combined PDF file format by the Sept. 22, 2023, application deadline:
- Statement of Purpose (one, single-spaced page) addressing: What impact you hope to make as a Fellow at UCI Health and how you will contribute to diversity, equity and inclusion at UCI Health.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation: one academic, one professional, one other
- Official or non-official graduate/professional school transcript
We will accept applications for the fellowship between Friday, July 14 and Friday, Sept. 22, 2023.
To learn more about UCI Health's Administrative Fellowship Program, join one of the upcoming informational webinars:
Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2023, at 8 a.m.
Friday, Sept. 8, 2023, at 3 p.m.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com