What happens to our eyes as we age, and what can we do to improve our vision? At this lecture, Drs. Ken Lin and Lilangi Ediriwickrema will present on common age-related vision changes—from droopy eyelids, volume loss and wrinkles, to cataracts and glaucoma—and will discuss approaches to optimize your vision, while promoting a more youthful look. Dr. Ken Lin is a cataract and glaucoma surgeon whose research focuses on using endoscopic laser imaging and artificial intelligence to improve patient outcomes after glaucoma surgery. Dr. Lilangi Ediriwickrema specializes in oculofacial, orbital, and reconstructive surgery as well as neuro-ophthalmology.
March 23, 2020
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Friends Room, Central Library
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Lecture series details:
- Once a month on Monday Evenings between September to May
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and program is 7-8:30 p.m. lecture with Q&A
- Friends Room, Central Library, 1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- FREE Admission (a suggested donation of $10.00 is always appreciated)
- No Reservations required
- FREE parking in lot and in structure
The Newport Beach Public Library Foundation in collaboration with UCI Health is pleased to present the 2019 - 2020 season of Medicine in Our Backyard featuring an extraordinary group of renowned doctors and researchers on a wide range of topics from treating back pain to health equity to aging gracefully. The UCI doctors present the latest studies and newest technologies in an engaging public forum. Come learn with us!