Everything about your experience at the UCI Health Executive Health Program is carefully planned to maximize your time and have a positive effect on your health.
- We provide all our services in a comfortable and private setting in Newport Beach. You don't need to make time-consuming visits to multiple locations to complete your physical.
- Our client relations specialist acts as your point of contact for scheduling and ensures that all your questions are answered in a timely manner.
- Our physical examination is very comprehensive and is typically completed in three hours.
- We consider each patient’s unique circumstances to determine the most appropriate treatments and therapies for achieving optimum health and well-being.
- We strive for prevention, seeking to detect early signs of health problems and address them before they become serious.
How it works ›
Our focus on wellness
We emphasize lifestyle improvements and coach you on making the most effective changes to improve you well-being. We track your progress closely over time so that you can see the impact of your choices on your health.
Our dedicated team
Dr. Susan Heller, the program's medical director, is board-certified in internal medicine and has extensive clinical experience.
Heller was named a 2019 Physician of Excellence by the Orange County Medical Association (OCMA). The OCMA selects Physicians of Excellence based on their service to the profession, lifelong dedication to their patients and commitment to the communities they serve.
Dr. Ronald Tilsen, who recently joined our team, is a long-time practitioner who has served patients in the Newport Beach area since 1980.
Our affiliation with UCI Health and the Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute
We are the first executive health program in Orange County and the only one affiliated with an academic health system, UCI Health, as well as the Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute. We can refer you to any of the world-renowned physicians at UCI Health in the event we discover a health concern requiring follow-up care. Our team also coordinates care with your primary care physician.
Led by esteemed preventive cardiologist Dr. Shaista Malik, the institute focuses on science-based integrative health approaches and such complementary therapies as acupuncture, yoga, mindfulness and supplements.
As Orange County's first executive health program, we have partnered with the business community since 1989 to provide comprehensive physicals and health assessments to individuals and business executives.
Whether your business is large or small, our program works with one-on-one with each member of your team to develop a customized approach to health and wellness.
Please contact us at 714-790-8501 or email email@example.com to get started.