Conditions we treat include:
- Polycystic ovary disease
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Reproductive infectious diseases
- Routine examinations and screenings, including Pap smears, mammogram referrals, MRI, ultrasound, colonoscopy, bone density studies
- Sexual dysfunction
- Surgical interventions, including open surgery, robotic and laparoscopic, for fibroid tumors and endometriosis
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids and other noncancerous tumors of the female reproductive tract
- Uterine cancer
- Vulvar/vaginal conditions
UCI Health facilities are equipped with the latest in testing modalities to identify the cause of reproductive tract disorders.
These include specialized laboratory analyses, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Our physicians are at the forefront of the latest surgical methods, including minimally invasive endoscopic procedures and other alternatives to hysterectomies.
The world-class gynecologists on our team include:
High-risk maternal-fetal obstetricians