Our hematologists evaluate, diagnose and treat noncancerous blood disorders, including:
- Bleeding disorders, including hemophilia
- Bone marrow disorders
- Cytopenias, including anemia and thrombocytopenia
- Hemoglobinopathies, including sickle cell disease and thalassemia
- Immune hematologic disorders
- Iron metabolism disorders
- Myeloproliferative diseases
- Platelet disorders
- Thrombophilias, inherited and acquired
UCI Medical Center is the most comprehensive resource for benign blood disorders in Orange County.
Our hematologic oncologists diagnose and treat cancerous blood diseases, including:
- Multiple myeloma
We also offer lifesaving treatment options for blood and lymph cancer patients with the launch of Orange County's first adult stem cell transplant and cellular therapy program.
Learn more about our hematological oncology services ›