Business Partners & Generalists
Human Resources business partners serve as the first point of contact for clients.
Business partners also:
- Provide strategic advisement and consultation to clients
- Leverage and integrate knowledge of modern HR practice
- Leverage and integrate knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Leverage and integrate knowledge of labor and employment law
- Broker solutions through the appropriate use of resources and subject matter experts in the department
HR business partners ensure that human system implications and needed change strategies are a part of leadership decisions.
HR generalists coordinate with HR business partners, advise and consult with clients, collect and analyze data, interpret policy and contract language, conduct investigations into employee issues and assist in all areas of labor and employee relations.
Senior HR Business Partners
Wellness & Engagement