We offer the complete range of cosmetic procedures and aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries that can improve quality of life and restore form and function.
- Autologous fat injections and liposculpture
- Brow/forehead lift
- Cheek implants
- Chemical peels and laser surgery
- Chin surgery (mentoplasty)
- Cleft lip/cleft palate repair
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Face and head reconstruction
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Facial liposuction
- Facial reanimation
- Grafts (skin, hair)
- Injectable fillers (including Botox™, Collagen™, Restylane™ and Pearlane™)
- Nasal airway surgery
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Revision rhinoplasty (correcting prior nose surgery)
- Reconstruction after cancer
- Scar repair and revision
- Skin cancer reconstruction
- Thread lift
- Vascular malformation and hemangioma treatment
Learn more about our aesthetic, reconstructive and cosmetic services ›
Our UCI Health facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery team, working at Orange County’s only university medical center, conducts leading-edge research that has produced innovative solutions for clinical problems in facial plastic surgery.
We also are one of the few programs in the nation that trains facial plastic surgeons under the auspices of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Program.
The sheer number of treatment options now available for facial plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures can be overwhelming. We invite you to make an appointment for a complimentary, informative consultation to discuss a treatment plan that is right for you.
Achieving perfection in the techniques of facial plastic surgery is our goal, and our professional fees are almost always lower than those of other facial plastic surgeons in Orange County.
Our facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery team, led by Dr. Brian J.F. Wong, is among the most experienced in the country.
We are recognized by peers and patients alike for our expertise in craniofacial surgery and our skill in the complex microsurgical procedures needed to successfully transplant tissue (skin, muscle, bone) from one part of the body to rebuild another.
Learn more about our aesthetic and cosmetic services ›